- I don’t know the original source/artist/poet. Found it on net and sharing.
the poem is by merrill glass and this is the source for the art!!
this is so sad wtf
ハンバーがー (hanbaagaa) - hamburger
チーズバーガー (chiizubaagaa) - cheese burger
チケンバーガー (chikenbaagaa) - chicken burger
ダバルバーガー (dabarubaagaa) - double (cheese) burger
フライドポテト (furaidopoteto) - french fries
アップルパイ (apporupai) - apple pie
シェイク (sheiku) - milkshake
コーラ (koora) - coke
アイステイー (aisuteii) - iced tea
アイスコーヒー (aisukoohii) - iced coffee
Okay Just listen to this shit and think about your OTPs
JUST DO IT…
Drawing collabs with talented friends more like
Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré, daughter of French wildlife photographers Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, was born in Namibia. During her childhood she befriended many wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant called Abu and a leopard nicknamed J&B. She was embraced by the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, as well as how to speak their language.
reblogging this again because it makes me so happy.
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
excuse me will I sob for a few hours
Here’s the list of graphics that you can use for #AniMarch, as managed and co-written by my partner, Charles! Beginning March 1st, users from throughout Tumblr will be answering these interactive questions, one per day, as we celebrate anime through the month of March!
Please join us! Do one question per day and tag your posts #AniMarch. Let me know if you have any inquiries regarding the event!